Friday 5 August 2011

Cozy cottage

All photo's by me

Cottage. It means different things to many people. For me it's a place where memories are made, where it is always comfy, and a place to spend with your loved ones. It's also where i've spent the last week with my family for some much need relaxing time. Although it was a bit of a last minuet trip it was well worth the long drive up and how peaceful it was. I hope everyone had a wonderful week as well!

Brighty coloured chairs perfect for enjoying the view

Pretty pastel coloured cup that I enjoyed my tea in every morning

A new soft pink dress that i always wore over my bathing suit and my two favourite rings

There were many beautiful flowers surrounding the cottage

We visited a wonderful old church with pretty flowers everywhere

Wore my new bathing suit with cute little ruffles on the bottoms

Enjoyed refreshing and sweet drinks in crazy cups


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...