Tuesday 1 May 2012

Adorable Accessories

Pinterest

Recently I felt like my spring wardrobe was finally complete and I possessed all the essentials I needed...but I was seriously lacking in accessories department. I am on the hunt for bright, delicate, and simple accessories along with travel necessities for my upcoming trip. Here is a bit of daily couture and I will do another complete travel needs post closer to my trip. 

Cute hat with pastel colours

Cute print to brighten the rainy days

Perfect place to keep your passport 

Would go with any outfit on a trip

Love the bright pop of colour

So delicate 

My must have travel bag

Hope you all had a great start to the month!



9 comments:

  1. I love all of these accessories, especially those adorable blow rings from Etsy!
    xx, Kels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes lovely accessories perfect for summers....yay
    Btw be sure to check out my new post
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all of this! such great accessories. the rings and hat are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such cute accessories you've picked out once again <33 I seriously love that raspberry pink Michael Kors clutch. the shape and colour are just perfect!

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute picks! Love the fedora and straw cluth! Too fun!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those etsy rings so much - so delicate and cute! Especially in Rose gold.

    Thanks for your comment on my blog!

    http://www.thedollonfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all those items:) Perfect for summer:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great great great accessories!!!!Love the all!great picks.
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...