Wednesday 16 May 2012

Places to Love: Paris en été

Visit the lovely Eiffel Tower 

Paris...the city of love and lights. I love everything about their culture and the beauty that lies within this city. I have always had a deep affection for all things French although hard as I may try I can't fully grasp the language. Next to Italy where I will be heading this summer, Paris is next on my list of places to travel. So today I thought I would share my love of Paris and the top things that make this city a dream destination.

 Pinterest
Beautiful little cafés and restaurants that can be found on almost every corner

Dainty little treats to make your trip all the more sweet

Have some fun and see the city lit up at night from the top of a Ferris wheel 

Pinterest
Bring home some little luxurious items to remember your trip by

Enjoy the beautiful architecture and take lots of pictures 

What are your favourite things about Paris?


9 comments:

  1. These pictures are so lovely! They make me smile

    www.lifeisjustrosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi beautiful! amazing pictures (: tnks a lot for ur lovely comment (: would u like to follow each other via gfc and bloglovin? (:

    xx from
    http://heelsandroses.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although I already was in Paris three times, I'm so excited about my trip in three weeks :)
    Thanks for sharing the photos!

    Fashion in Pepperland

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures :) I would love to go to paris Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. really beautiful images, thanks so much for sharing them. great inspiration. i especially love the 2nd photo so much. saving it!

    xx rae

    pop by if you have a moment, love!

    http://www.loveforschoolgirl.net/

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful photos!!

    kisses.

    http://myvintagememoirs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photos! Absolutely adore paris:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my god I want to go to Paris so, so bad. Such a dreamy and wonderful city, heading there is realising my ultimate fantasy <3
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos! I feel like I am there :)

    XX,
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...