Tuesday 8 May 2012

New Needs

New Needs

                               
As of lately I have been spending all my money on make-up and I still have a huge list of products I want to purchase! I love all the light and bright colours I have been seeing and want them all. Lipstick has always been my favourite to shop for and the Chanel lipstick is my number one priority. This week I am having my make-up done by MAC for prom and was wondering if anybody had any suggestion on the best products from there!


5 comments:

  1. Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm a new follower as well! Mac's blush and eyeshadows are fantastic. The makeup artist will pick up the perfect colors for your skintone! Have a blast at your Prom!!!

    xx
    holly foxen wells
    www.threelayercake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of that Tarte lip pencil stick!

    I usually trust the Mac make-up artists to do what they want on my face - tell them what your wearing and a rough idea of the look you want and let them go for it. If there's something you don't like they'll always change it for you. I like having them apply lashes at the same time too!

    The doll on fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful post!!
    kisses

    maitane
    http://escondidasentuarmario.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm kind of obsessed with the nail polish color!

    www.beckspick.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post and blog dear!

    Don't forget to visit my blog in ur spare time and follow if you like it, then ofc I'll do the same with yours!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...