These fun ideas are sure to bring a smile to their faces and don't be afraid to put your own twist to these gifts.You could frame the print in a special frame or specialize your wrapping, making it the perfect gift!
Tuesday, 20 December 2011
Tuesday, 13 December 2011
Photo via. Late Afternoon
I promised that I would get an Outfit of the Day post up soon so here it finally is! It was such a nice warm day out that no hat or mits were required. I was going out for a small Christmas get together and throw on some dressy basics. The colours were all neutral and blended together perfectly to make a preppy combo!
Sorry the pictures are a bit bright
Had to add a pop of colour somewhere!
Shirt & Ring-Forever 21
Hope your all having a wonderful day
and sorry for the not so great photos today!
Monday, 12 December 2011
Picture via. Cupcakes for Cashmere
I recently realized that I often don't share very much of my personal life on here besides my opinion so when I was tagged by a beautiful blogger Kelsey from Miss Couture 17, I thought here is my chance to share more about me! So enjoy and I hope please comment if you posted this on your blog because I tag all my followers.
- Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead? I think it is so sweet and displays a deeper relationship
- A big poofy dress or a short party dress? Almost always a short party dress but I love a good poofy dress for prom!
- Are diamonds a girl's best friend? Always and Forever
- Is your hair up or down today? Down and wavy
- Do you straighten your hair? Not very often, my mane is a little hard to tame ;-) But I love when I do!
- Favorite mascara?Maybelline Great Lash (we all know the pink and green bottle)
- Do you get your nails done? Not often, but if I could every week!
- Small or large purses? I will ALWAYS be a large purse girl :-)
- Jeans or sweats? Typically jeans, but I do love my sweats
- Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that's uncomfortable? Usually, I love feeling pretty! You know, beauty is pain!
- Do you text message a lot? Pretty often but to be honest I always misplace my phone or my blackberry has a tendency to die often
- Whats your favorite color? PINK!
- Heels or flats? I love heels, but I almost always wear flats
- Would you ever leave the house without makeup on? Depends on where I am going but it is almost always on!
- Walmart or Target? Walmart, no target in Canada until next year :)
- Do you think lip gloss is the best!? I love wearing it but I love lipstick more!
- Do you own any big sunglasses? I am an aviator kind a gal!
- How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Typically 20 minuets but if I straighten my hair it can take up to an hour!
- Gold or silver? Gold
- Do you like to wear dresses? They're my favorite thing ever :)
- In the last 48 hours have you hung out with a guy? I have.
- Do you like to hold hands? Depends on the person but it usually is cute!
- What do you notice when you first meet a guy? Honestly, a sense of humour is huge for me! I like someone who can make me laugh :-)
- Do you like making eye contact? YES! I think it says a lot about a person
- Would you kill for chocolate? Its not my favourite, so no
- On a scale from 1-10 how fun is shopping? 1 million and infinity!!
- Do you yell a lot? Nope, never!
- Do you wear sweatpants/pajamas to school/work? I have before but it's a very rare occasion.
- Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy? I'm sure I have but not that I can recall, I prefer to be myself! I think that it's only a real relationship if you are your true self.
- What makeup could you not live without? Any of my lipsticks, I have to have colour!
- Do you fall in love easily? Not at all, I'm a tough cookie to crack ;-)
- Do you have cramps? Sometimes
P.S. I promise those outfit posts are coming soon!
Monday, 5 December 2011
My biggest weakness will always be a pretty new bag! When I recently saw these beautiful bag I knew I had to have one. They are the perfect work, travel and school tote and they are a good price for the amazing quality in these bags. I am hoping to get the beige le pliage for Christmas and wanted to share these perfect bags with you all! do you have a favourite?
A deep red is perfect for the winter months
Perfect if you want a special Christmas bag
Black is the best neutral colour as it will go with everything
A limited edition bag that would be perfect to tote to dance class
I might not be able to post as much this week as my Internet isn't working well!
Saturday, 3 December 2011
Since I have been in the holiday spirit lately, I thought I would start a Christmas segment all about the best gifts for those special people in your lives. I will post a gift guide once a week for different people. Todays gift guide is for all those girly girls you know who are all about the pink and sparkly! I hope you enjoy and share your purchases for all those you cherish.
Sorry I did not get this up during the week, my internet was not working,
Hope you all have a lovely weekend!
Tuesday, 29 November 2011
All pictures by me
I have been a terrible blogger lately and haven't made time for blogging. Don't worry though because I am back and excited to get to posting again! Thank you to all those who continue to follow me and read, even when I don't blog daily. I have really gotten into the Christmas spirit even if it is not officially December yet. The smell of fresh baked goods, Christmas lights twinkling, festive music on the radio and everything glistening makes my toes tingle with excitement. I have even managed to start some Christmas shopping for my sisters and am looking forward to the Christmas holiday more than ever!
Enjoying warm cups of coco by the fire
Red and white lights, light up my roof
Cute little gifts to brighten others day (a little chocolate never hurt anyone)
My bright and sparkly wreath shimmering at night
I promise to share more outfit posts soon,
Unfortunatley the weather hasn't been great latley but it looks
like it will be nice this week!
What are you doing to prepare for the holidays?
Thursday, 3 November 2011
photo via. Favim
I love my technology just as much as the next girl and am constantly looking for new ways to improve it by making it more cute and chic. I thought I would share some laptop sleeves that have beautiful patterns and would look amazing while carrying! I love how designers are offering more females cases now. I currently have a bright pink case but will contemplate buying one of these cute covers.
Tuesday, 1 November 2011
Monday, 31 October 2011
Tuesday, 25 October 2011
Delicious warm drinks
I have been home, sick since Saturday night. Although it has been a nice break to rest and relax it certainly isn't worth it if I can't function well. That is also why I sadly didn't post yesterday but I think I will be back on my feet tomorrow and will have some outfit posts to share! Here is what I did while I was sick...
Picture via. 9 to 5 Chic
Planned some business outfits for an upcoming trip
Picture via. Cupcakes and Cashmere
Relaxing in comfort
Picture via. Cupcakes and Cashmere