Tuesday 29 November 2011

Holiday Magic

All pictures by me

I have been a terrible blogger lately and haven't made time for blogging. Don't worry though because I am back and excited to get to posting again! Thank you to all those who continue to follow me and read, even when I don't blog daily. I have really gotten into the Christmas spirit even if it is not officially December yet. The smell of fresh baked goods, Christmas lights twinkling, festive music on the radio and everything glistening makes my toes tingle with excitement. I have even managed to start some Christmas shopping for my sisters and am looking forward to the Christmas holiday more than ever!

Enjoying warm cups of coco by the fire

Red and white lights, light up my roof

Cute little gifts to brighten others day (a little chocolate never hurt anyone)

My bright and sparkly wreath shimmering at night

I promise to share more outfit posts soon,
Unfortunatley the weather hasn't been great latley but it looks 
like it will be nice this week! 

What are you doing to prepare for the holidays?


11 comments:

  1. yaay! Lacey, i missed reading your lovely posts! I'm excited to see what you have in store for us!
    xx, Kels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly just waiting for Santa to bring me presents! Hehe.

    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait till Christmas is coming ~ glad to see you posting once again :) you like, disappeared!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an original wreath!

    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello my dear!!! I have just seen that you have commented under my old blog (dreams on the stage)...now my new blog is:

    Wooow!!!! Your blog is really stunning....AND this post is so beautiful...you look so gorgeus!!!! :) :)

    http://thechicetoile.blogspot.com/

    We could follow each other...I'll wait you on my blog!!!!
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. aaah Christmas!! The best time of year, even for a jew!

    xx-

    www.samplesize16.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so love Christmas! Have a lovely weekend. <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thankyou for the advice - I've already wrote out my list too, just like you suggested.
    To prepare for the holiays, I'll probably help my dad put the Christmas lights up around our house and get the trees and presents ready for the family.
    Hope all your Christmas decorations are coming along well! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post.
    i love anything and everything to do with winter/ christmas!
    www.jaymieocallaghan.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...