Monday 6 February 2012

Simply Sweet

Image via. Brian S. Chen Photography

With Valentine's day right around the corner I have lately been in a very girl mood and am always happy to celebrate a holiday all about love. Although this Valentine's day I won't be spending it with anyone special, I will be spending it with the most important people which are my family and friends. I can't wait to enjoy all the goodies that come with this holiday and plan on baking these and making these. The items below are what I deem perfect for the big day regardless if spent with your other half or simply friends and family.


Simply Sweet
I hope you all are enjoying preparing for Valentine's Day as much as I am!


11 comments:

  1. Love your attitude it's all about spreading some love whether it's with someone special or not family and friends need love too :) Nice picks, the necklace is so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Charlotte Olympia's are amazing (I also blogged about them!)

    Paola

    www.ThePvdHJournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the sweet, sweet comment love :) it made my day!
    i hope you have a wonderful valentines day with your family and friends :D

    xoxo
    - tiana of l'esthetique

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had that whole outfit to wear out on Valentine's Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bright red nails are so chic and underrated! Valentine's Day is the perfect time to rock them!

    XO,
    Caitlin
    www.douxrousse.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will also be spending my Valentine's with my family and friends. We don't need a boy to celebrate. Haha. I hope you have lots of fun. :D

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Valentine's look!

    GTBB,
    http://badjoan.blogspot.com
    http://styleblenderla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohh lovely post dear!!
    kisses pretty=)

    ReplyDelete
  9. sweet comment and sweetest blog. i'm, following you for sure and i'd live if you followed back!

    kisses and have the nicest weekend doll!


    http://cottoncandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...