Monday 13 February 2012

Bountiful Booties

Photo via. here

Although lately I have had on my mind is my ever growing shopping list for all the pretty new spring items, Mother Nature has decided to mess with my fashion choices one again and dumped yet another beautiful pile of snow resulting in my need for a new pair of booties rather than the intended pastels and soft dresses that were once at the top of my shoppin list. Have you been day dreaming of spring yet or is that just me? Hope this week will bring many wonderful things and no more snow!

My favourite pair by far! Need these now...


Perfect pair of simple everyday boot

The kind of shoe that can only be described as the dream team

Love the weathered feel to the beautiful chocolate colour

Slightly different but perfect in its own right

Happy Monday!


20 comments:

  1. I'll take the Elizabeth and James and the Rag & Bone booties please:)
    Best,
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those black wedge booties!

    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these, especially the Elizabeth and James and Louboutin ones! xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Swooning over the first pair too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow love all of these shoes, they're amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful blog you have! Thank you for the lovely comment you left. I'm your newest follower xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! I want those elizabeth and james boots!
    www.alwayssaygrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Louboutins are soooo cute. I want them :p I loved your blog. Wanna follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohh Louboutin... one day I will own a pair! lol. love the rag & bone ones too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love booties! The Elizabeth and James are my favorite too!
    xo Annie
    newenglandromance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so ready for spring! I want pastels and pretty dresses :)

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  12. All those shoes are so gorgeous!

    xo, H
    http://givemeglamourplease.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am a HUGE fan of booties. I love those by Elizabeth + James.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful post!!!amazing blog!!i'm following you!!if you like mine,do the same!!
    Freaky Friday

    Freaky Friday FB FanPage

    ReplyDelete
  15. thank you for the feedback on my blog sweet girl :)
    these boots are soo cute!

    xoxo,
    tiana of l'esthetique

    ReplyDelete
  16. great photos ^^

    thanks for your comment on my blog =) wanna follow each other? ^^

    keep in touch =)

    http://dreamloveshop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the elizabeth and james wedges, so pretty and versatile :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for sharing your opinions! I love hearing what you have to say and hope to share some new boots purchases soon,

    Lacey xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...