Monday 7 May 2012

Inspired Spaces


One thing that I feel influences my interior decorating skills is my fashion sense. Most of my inspiration for different colour schemes come from fashion and interior design so today I thought I would share my favourite colour combinations and the similarities that I hope will inspire you to try adding lighter and brighter tones to your home this season!



                                                                                             



















































1.Left-Pinterest  Right-Gal Meets Glam
2.Left-Belle Maison  Right-See Jane
3.Left-Belle Maison  Right-Sterling Style
4. Left-Pinterest  Right-Pinterest
5. Left-Studio Apartment Design  Right-Late Afternoon
6. Left-Belle Maison  Right-Pinterest

Here's to a great start to the week!
P.S. Please ignore the weird layout, I'm working on it




2 comments:

  1. Great post! I especially love the last set of pictures - they translate each other perfectly:)
    xo
    www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, everything is soo beautiful! love it.. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...