Saturday 20 August 2011

Fall'in love

Picture via. Teen Vogue

It's that time of year again where everyone starts to prepare for back to school. Although I always look forward to going back to school I am sad to see the summer go but I now know that I have fall fashion to look forward to. Dressing for the first day of school was always a stressful but fun task, unfortunately I currently wear a uniform to school so I no longer have to worry about that. I thought I would share some iteams I would love to have for back to school and hopefully you can find something you like to.

A Simple button down, especially blue ones, are my favourite thing to throw on for a simple and effortless look.

A brightly coloured blazer is perfect to layer on top of a simple t-shirt and my favourite way to add colour to an otherwise basic outfit.

Oxford shoes are a cute and quirky addition to an outfit. Not only are they cute but they are also very comfy and will keep your feet happy throughout the day!

A stripped shirt is the best for any cool fall day, as it goes with everything from jeans to a print skirt and will be cozy and yet still breezy 


A dress like this is a basic for a fall wardrobe as it still goes well with flats and sandals for summer but still works well with tights and a cardigan for colder weather.


Pleated skirts are a fun way to make your outfit unique and fun so you can stand out but still be classy, especially if you buy it in a bright colour plus it will go well with flats, heels, or sandals!

What are you planning on wearing on your first day back?



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...