Monday 22 August 2011

Dying for Dior


Picture via. Christian Dior

One fashion show I look forward to every year is Christian Dior's fresh and innovative fall/winter collection! Considering that fall is my favourite season for multiple reasons from the leaves changing colour, deep new colours and a plus is my birthday is in September, the fall fashion shows are always exciting. Dior did not disappoint this year, although I was surprised to see soft pastel colours and frilly, girly styles for a fall collection but that is a combination of some of my favourite things! It was very feminine with big skirts and different prints mixed with architectural inspired cuts that seemed to work well for the haute couture brand. I hope you enjoy the beautiful creations and I hope you'll like the finale pieces as much as I did!






                                                               
Finale!


Do you have any favourite pieces?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...