Sunday 28 August 2011

OOTD:Casual Days

All pictures for Simply Lacey

I enjoyed a wonderful BBQ dinner this past friday and wanted to share some pictures of what I wore for the day. I wanted to keep it as comfortable as possiable and ended up with the all american staples with a white t-shirt and a good pair of my favourite old blue jeans. I also was a good oppurtunity to break in my new shoes and even though they are tall they are now very comfortable and I feel as if I could run a marathon in them. Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!






 Shirt: H & M
Jeans: Bluenotes
Shoes: Jessica Simpson
Ring and Earrings: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Unknown
Just to let you know I will be going on a shopping trip to the USA till the 31st and there will be no posts during that time, I hope to have some purchases to share!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! All my love, Lacey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic shoes!


    GTBB,
    http://badjoan.blogspot.com
    http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your very sweet, Thanks!
    Love,Lacey

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...