Monday 11 July 2011

Charleston Lake... Dreamland

I thought of you guys!!

This weekend I headed to Charleston Lake in Ontario and after working this week it was the perfect way to relax. I enjoyed the beach, canoeing, reading and looking around little shops in town. They had beautiful sunsets and the water was so warm I couldn't help but wade in and enjoy it. Although it was a long four hour drive there, it was well worth it just to experience this new area. Im already hoping to go back sometime soon if possiable.



All packed up and ready to go, I just love a bright suitcase, don't you!


A few bathing suits I hope to get good use out of this summer, I really like pink!

I enjoyed the pretty sunset and got good use of my new sunhat


Wearing H&M Sunhat, American Eagle shirt, Levi Jeans, and Old Navy flip flops


Cute little shops by the water lined with pretty flowers


My adorable black lab puppy,
 Tilley who fell asleep in my bag on the way home

Also check out my guest blog post on the wonderful blog Miss Couture 17 on fashion essentials
and let me know what your fashion essentials are
 


1 comment:

  1. Wow, Lace. these pictures are fantastic! I'm glad you had a great time. :)
    -Kels

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...