Friday 8 July 2011

Summer in the Sun

picture via. The Coveteur

Since I will be going on a mini vacation tomorrow I thought I would share with you some necessities to bring with you on a summer vacation. Since it is sure to be enjoyed in the sun, a bathing suit is a must. I prefer bikini or bandeau style but there are many options out there style and colour wise. I also pack a pair of flip flops for the pool or beach but also a pair of ballet flats that I can walk long distances in and dress up for nights out. Also if you are travelling internationally don't forget you wallet or passport! A good book is my favourite accessory to the beach because I can relax and enjoy the sun. Another thing not to forget while packing would be sunscreen because you don't want to peel by the end of your vacation. So with your beach bag and a sunhat, you are ready to enjoy your summer in the sun.

A fun sun hat from Tory Burch

A beautiful beach bag- Eric Javits

A fun coral coloured bathing suit was a pretty jewel from

A comfy and cute pair of flats from Tory Burch

Leave a comment and share how you will spend your summer in the sun


2 comments:

  1. I know right! the colour is just so pretty and universially flattering!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...