Tuesday 3 January 2012

The Weather Outside is Frightful



As the snow continues to be plentiful here in Toronto and I am enjoying a snowy day filled with warm socks, hot cocoa, and snuggling with blankets I thought I would share some photo's from my holiday with you all. I will share more of my holidays and gifts throughout the week and hope to have some guest posts over the next few weeks.

Simple white lights shine bright and clear on our tree

Another picture from the arrangement I made for Christmas

Me and my younger sisters matching Christmas jammies

Pretty gold coloured Christmas dinner plates

We completely redid our family room especially the fire place

Enjoyed way to many holiday treats

Spent lots of time picking pretty holiday decorations

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New years!



8 comments:

  1. They are lovely photos! so Christmasy! Sounds like you had lovely a lovely Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww such lovely photos - loving the matching jammies idea!

    Hope you had a great Christmas!

    Em :-)
    x

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the sweet comment! Such a cute post, love the gold and silver ornaments! xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos, Lacey, and i'm loving the renos! Keep up the great work!
    xx, Kels

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your support! I am sad to see christmas go but look forward to what this new year will bring,

    Love, Lacey xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photos are so sweet, you captured that Christmas spirit I like so much :)

    Thanks for your comment on my blog!
    I'll be following your blog and visiting again soon!
    xx, Susann
    http://fashioninpepperland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by. I love to find new blogs & will definitely be following along now. It looks like you had a really great Holiday season :)

    xx
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  8. sounds like you had the perfect christmas. those pj's are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...