Monday 19 September 2011

When the World is Yours

All photo's by me

I'm so sorry I haven't been posting daily but since school and work started again I just have been to busy! I am determined though to try and publish 2-3 posts during the week. For today though I wanted to share about my amazing Sweet 16. My friends and I spent an amazing day shopping in Toronto and we enjoyed lots of goodies and my fabulous, delicous cake above. The true shock of the weekend though was on the 11th when my family took me out for lunch for my birthday and it turned out to be surprise party for me! I couldn't believe it and am so thankful that all my friends and family showed up to celebrate such a big milestone with me. It was one of the best days of my life and I still can't believe how lucky I am. My friend wrote me a letter about our friendship and there was a quote that I think described what being 16 is all about

At 16 the world is yours to have. You can DO, you can BE anything you put you mind to.

Hope all 16 year olds out there know the world is truly yours to have!

Here a few pictures from both birthdays

Very girly streamers hanging on my windows

Sparkly centerpiece

Fun balloons

Themed accesories!

Candy center piece filled with the flowers that covered the whole room!

Little snacks with checkered napkins

Hope you had a good monday and I will share more this week!






1 comment:

  1. wow, your friend is sounds like such a sweetie, I would love to have her as a friend, haha ;) Happy belated birthday, i'm glad that it was everything you wanted and then some! :) ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...