Sunday 26 June 2011

BHLDN Love


all pictures via. BHLDN

I love any girly, frilly, or lacey pieces and when I discovered Anthropologie's wedding line BHLDN it was love at first sight. Although i'm no where near walking down the aisle (I'm only 16!)  their beautiful, vintage looking pieces couldn't help but grab my attention. They were designed with such detail and gorgeous colours that any girl couldn't help but swoon over them.

The flowy, soft material is perfect in everyway and the hint of red is the perfect pop of colour!

The vintage look to this is one of my favourites, the detail and the sweetheart neckline is perfect for a cocktail party.


Although I typically dislike having black on a wedding dress, I think it balances out the sweetness to this dress and adds character. The headpiece completes the dress and matches the small detailing on the dress wonderfully.

Which dress is your favourite? Leave a comment below and let me know,

2 comments:

  1. I love the green dress. I completely agree with you that it would be great for a cocktail party. Another fantastic blog post by Lacey! Keep up the great work, i can't wait to read your next post! - Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Kelsey! You run a fabulous blog to! love,Lacey

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...