I thought I would start a new segment where I share my favourites at the end of every month filled with clothing, beauty products, and more!
1. Soft billowy blouses in fall appropriate colours have become staples in my wardrobe because they are easy to throw on and pair well with everything
2. Warm, chunky knit sweaters are perfect to bundle up especially as the weather has become much cooler in Toronto
3. On my trip to Italy I got a LV Neverfull and have been loving it ever since! It truly can carry everything and is the best travel bag ever
4. Pearls and bows are two of my favourite things so when my friend gave this pretty bracelet to me for my birthday I couldn't resist adding it to my everyday outfit
5. A black infinity scarf is perfect to throw over everything and not only looks fashionable but keeps you bundled
6. Benefit's "Something about Sofia" has been my everyday perfume this fall
7. I adore Essie's Bahama Mama because of it's deep purple colour and the easy application
8. The Naked 2 pallet has been the only eyeshadow I have reached for this month because it has so many options!
9. It rained a ton this past month, so pretty much the only option I had for shoes were my purple hunters...not that I'm complaining
10. The moment the weather turns chilly my lips become extremely chapped so I have to apply lip balm almost every two minutes and found that Sugar fresh is the most moisturizing and it lasts a long time
11. Revlon Siren is the most colour punching lipstick for the fall season and has a permanent place in my makeup bag
12. I recently ordered my first pair of boots from the site Justfab and am so pleased with everything from the quality and fit (they're the Tejal boots in case you're wondering)
13. Taylor Swift's new album "Red" especially the songs "Everything has changed" and "22"