Tuesday 11 October 2011

OOTD: Sunday Casual

I hope you all had an amazing weekend spent with family and friends cause I know I did! I am so stuffed with delicious turkey and potatoes that I just might have gone up a dress size. In my opinion though it was well worth it! Here are some pictures from my thanksgiving weekend, I didn't get to dressed up but I still wanted to look nice so threw on a blazer to keep my outfit classy.


Shirt: American Eagle
Shorts: Missoni for Target
Blazer: Wilfred
Purse: Coach
Shoes: Guess
Belt & Earrings: Forever 21
Glasses: Unknown

Thank you again for all your sweet comments and please follow if
you would like!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your sweet comment on our blog! :) love you blog! :) we follow you!
    we'll be thankful if you follow us back :)

    http://doublebeauty2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...